SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
When you clean out your closets save your old blankets and towels for us. We can use them to make our dogs more comfortable!
We can always use
- Canned or soft dog food, cream cheese, creamy-style peanut butter and soft or chewy dog treats. For scout troops or classes interested in baking home-made dog treats, please choose from one of these recipes.
- Larger bath towels and beach towels are great, but not face cloths or hand towels.
- Baby or twin size blankets or comforters, or flat sheets.
- Kuranda dog beds, Crates, pet carriers, grooming tools, or any other dog related items.
- We love durable toys like kongs and nylabones, puzzle toys, and larger balls.
Additionally, we have a free pet food pantry for dogs (& cats) in our community, and will gladly accept donations of new (unopened) dry, moist or canned food and treats.
We will always appreciate donations for our enrichment program!
- Spices: cinnamon, sage, nutmeg, and dill
- Miscellaneous: paper towel rolls, newspaper, brown paper bags, bubbles
WE DO NOT NEED donations of any of the following items:
plastic dog bowls, collars or leashes, cat toys, treats, etc.; fitted bed sheets, hand towels, face cloths, bath mats, rugs, crocheted afghans, rawhide chews, tethers or tie outs, choke chain or prong collars, or retractable leashes.
- Kuranda dog beds
- Washable dog beds
Toys and Kongs are always appreciated. Spending day after day in a cage can be really boring. Dogs love toys to break up the monotony & amuse them at playtime. Durable, interactive toys, like Kongs are great!