To donate items, you can bring them to the shelter at any time.
The shelter has a contactless and weatherproof donation shed located on the outside of the building that is checked by staff throughout the day. The donation shed is located to the left of the "Lost dog" entrance in the front of the building.
Thank you in advance for for your donations and continued support of the shelter!
SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
When you clean out your closets save your old blankets and towels for us. We can use them to make our dogs more comfortable!
- Canned or soft dog food, cream cheese, creamy-style peanut butter, and soft or chewy dog treats. For scout troops or classes interested in baking home-made dog treats, please choose from one of these recipes.
- Larger bath towels and beach towels are great. Please no face cloths or hand towels.
- Large blankets & unstuffed bedding.
- Large crates, collars, leashes, or any other dog related items in good useable condition.
- We love durable toys like kongs and nylabones, as well as medium/large interactive toys.
- Pet medication that you no longer need.
Additionally, we have a free pet food pantry for dogs (& cats) in our community, and will gladly accept donations of dry, moist, or canned pet food and treats, including openned bags.
WE DO NOT NEED donations of any of the following items:
Plastic dog bowls, newspaper, papertowel/toilet paper tubes, spices, cat toys, cat treats, etc., fitted bed sheets, hand towels, face cloths, bath mats, rugs, crocheted afghans, rawhide chews, tethers or tie outs, choke chain or prong collars, or retractable leashes.
Check out our Amazon Wishlist!
Toys and Kongs are always appreciated. Spending day after day in a cage can be really boring. Dogs love toys to break up the monotony & amuse them at playtime. Durable, interactive toys, like Kongs are great!